Welcome to The Ship Inn
Whether you’re just looking for a good meal and night out in a friendly atmosphere, or want to organise a function, The Ship Inn at Redbridge has everything you need.
Today, your hosts Alison and Charlie invite you to enjoy The Ship Inn as it would have been back in 1654. Beautifully restored, with original beams and long forgotten inglenook fireplaces, we are confident of an offering to suit all tastes.
Beautifully presented, home cooked traditional meals and a range of local ales in a rustic, family friendly authentic building – a real feel of home.
In fine weather, enjoy our large enclosed garden with patio and children’s play area.
SUNDAY 6TH MARCH 2016
WE ARE SERVING A GORGEOUS 3 COURSE SET MANU THAT WILL BE SERVED BETWEEN 12PM TIL 6PM. £18.95PP AND CHILDREN UNDER 12 YRS ARE HALF PRICE OR CAN EAT FROM OUR CHILDREN’S MENU. WHEN MAKING YOUR BOOKING A DEPOSIT OF £5PP IS REQUIRED AND PRE ORDERS SHOULD BE BACK TO US AT LEAST 1 WEEK BEFORE.
- SMOKED SALMON & BEETROOT TERRINE – served with buttered brown bread and salad garnish
- HOMEMADE FRENCH ONION SOUP – served with cheese croutons
- MINTED LAMN KOFTA – served with mint yoghurt dip
- CHOICE OF ROAST LAMB, BEEF, PORK OR CHICKEN – served with fresh vegetables, roast potatoes and gravy
- BUTTERNUT SQUASH, GRUYOE & QUINOA ROULADE – served with fresh vegetables and roast potatoes
- SMOKED SALMON, BACON & BROCOLLI FISHCAKES – served with salad and new potatoes (B)
- APPLE, RASPBERRY & CHERRY CRUMBLE – served with custard
- PROFITEROLES – served with cream and milk chocolate sauce
- FERRERO ROCHER CHEESECAKE – served with cream (N)
PLEASE NOTE!! THIS IS THE ONLY MENU THAT WILL BE SERVED BETWEEN 12PM TIL 6PM, OUR MAIN MENU WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER 6PM.
For further details or to make a booking please call 02380 862186 or pop in and speak to a member of the management team!